This page will help you to organize SJW individuals' pages in a consistent manner.
Contributors: If you follow these rules, your page is more likely to be quickly published to the main page.
Details to Note from the Template
- Facts only.
- Brief, direct descriptions of facts.
- No editorializing or dramatizing. This is not Encyclopedia Dramatica.
- Cite everything with an archived link. (archive.is, web.archive.org)
- If there is a large page dedicated to citing large group SJW actions (such as the LambdaConf petition), it is sufficient to link to that page instead.
- Cut absolutely everything inessential. Never write a full sentence without citing something.
- The only section that is absolutely necessary is 'SJW Credentials'. If there's nothing here, they don't belong on the site.
- Every entry in the 'SJW Credentials' list is cited with an archived link.
- The top matter is a very brief description to help identify the person. Its purpose is to distinguish this person from other people sharing the name.
Order of Content
Again, the only section that is absolutely necessary is 'SJW Credentials'. If there's nothing in this section, they don't belong on the site.
- Brief description, if possible (no section heading)
- Also known as
- SJW Credentials
- See also (use categories for large groups)
- Citations go at the end of the sentence like footnotes.
- Prefer in-site links to outgoing links.
- Publish SJW Credentials in bullet-point form. Use full sentences elsewhere.