The Twitterstorm and events surrounding Sir Tim Hunt. Connie St Louis attacked Sir Tim Hunt on Twitter and started the chain of events that led to the Nobel laureate being forced out of honorary positions at University College London (UCL), the Royal Society and the European Research Council (ERC).
Sir Tim Hunt resigns
- Nobel laureate Tim Hunt resigns after 'trouble with girls' comments
- UCL can confirm that Sir Tim Hunt FRS has today resigned from his position as Honorary Professor with the UCL Faculty of Life Sciences
Sir Tim Hunt apologizes
- Nobel prize winner Sir Tim Hunt 'sorry' for saying female scientists cry in the lab... but wins support of Katie Hopkins
- The trouble with Tim Hunt's 'trouble with girls in science' comment
- Sexist Scientist: I Was Being ‘Honest’
Others question what is happening.
Others condemn the witch hunt.
- Eight Nobel scientists condemn feminist lynch mob against Tim Hunt
- Tim Hunt the victim of self-righteous feeding frenzy, says Richard Dawkins
- Brian Cox criticises 'disproportionate' reaction to Tim Hunt's comments
- Scientist Tim Hunt should be reinstated after 'girls' row, says Boris Johnson
- the mayor of London may be in breach of discrimination laws by defending comments made by Professor Tim Hunt.
Investigations into what happened show a different tale
- Leaked transcript shows 'sexist' scientist was joking
- Leaked Transcript: ‘Sexist Scientist’ Was Just Joking
- The tape that shows Sir Tim was wronged
UCL is questioned for it's actions
- How can University College London be taken seriously after the Tim Hunt affair?
- The Royal Society’s ‘Diversity Committee’ Pre-Judged #TimHunt. Now UCL Should Give Him Due Process
- Sexism row scientist back working for Royal Society just six months after he was forced out
- Sir Tim Hunt didnt leave britain in defeat after feminist fibs he won