- “It is very hard to even interview people who are ‘white,’” claimed an anonymous GitHub employee speaking to Tech Insider. It’s a claim that seems shocking but should come as no surprise considering Sanchez’s previous outspoken statements on diversity."
- Report - anti white agenda revealed at GitHubs diversity team
- "This is not work for white folks to lead"
- "Some of the biggest barriers to progress are white women"
- 6 Things That Are Hard To Talk About But We Must
- One of the internet's most important services is undergoing a full-blown overhaul — and we have the inside story